Your chances of winning will be enhanced by adding to your team, individuals who are experienced in a number of skills that are not normally required during your normal business operations.
Your business is run as efficiently as possible. There are few organisations that have staff they can redirect from business functions to bidding functions. Even if you do have spare capacity do they have the correct skills to run a tender? We provide clients with a flexible resource pool, with bidding expertise in your sector, that can be called upon to compliment your existing teams. The resource pool is accessible to first time bidders that need guidance through the process, to organisations that have a bid function but need to cope with a peak in bidding demand. Your bid could benefit from:
- Bid Management. Having the assistance of somebody that understands the bid process and who has had the experience of managing winning bids to tight deadlines can release your internal resources to concentrate on providing a fully compliant solution.
- Bid Writing. Writing compelling copy that meets the requirements, sells the solution to your client and helps the evaluator give you a winning score makes your bid investment pay off.
- Bid Editing. It is always difficult to review your own work, bid editors can provide a fresh pair of eyes on the bid to spot any mistakes or inconsistencies and ensure the bid has a single voice.
- Bid Graphics. Well presented bids with informative graphics provide your client with the confidence that you value their custom. It can also guide the evaluators to the win themes and unique selling points.
- Bid Production. Handling print deadlines and print format requirements can be a daunting activity right at the end of the bid. Having experienced digital print experts undertake this work reduces deadlines and costly print errors.
- Bid Review. Having independent reviewers undertake formal structured reviews at key stages of the bid development can focus the solution team on answering the question, addressing client needs and emphasising the unique selling points.
If you have a bid that you need to respond to and would like to talk through how The Bid Team can help you win please complete the form below and one of our consultants will call you at your convenience.