A new opportunity for a contract bid writer be a part of our internal project for a third sector client. The candidate will work from our offices in central Guildford with occasional site visits to build external relationships and extract supporting information.
- Minimum of 2 years bid writing experience.
- Sound knowledge of government PQQ & ITT process.
- Able to tailor any submission with the end client benefits in mind at all times.
- Able to work outside of regular office hours as and when required.
- Experience of providing submissions directly for the Home Office would be a huge benefit.
- Proven capability in delivering winning, multi-million pound services opportunities.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Project management and professional writing skills.
Personal Qualities & Requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
- Strong people skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Flexibility to be field based within the south east.