The use of The Bid Team Ltd.’s (“The Bid Team”) website is subject to the following:
The material contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about The Bid Team Ltd and the services which we offer.
Whilst The Bid Team has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of the site, it makes no warranty (express or implied) as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site or published by third parties referred to by a link from the site.
Images and information for this website have been gathered from various sources.
Information contained on the website may be used for non-commercial purposes only. If you wish permission to use any information for commercial purposes, please use the contact The Bid Team.
It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this website that you accept that we will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information.
If you use the links in this website to access other websites, please be aware that the linked sites may not be under The Bid Team’s control and The Bid Team is not responsible for and does not endorse their contents.
This site is protected by copyright, and all The Bid Team intellectual property (including without limitation trademarks, patents and design rights) and brands included in the material belong to The Bid Team. You may only store on your personal computer or print copies of the material available on these pages for your own personal and non-commercial use and you must not adapt, modify or re-use the text or graphics from the site without the prior written consent of The Bid Team.
The provision of services and goods by The Bid Team is subject to The Bid Team’s standard conditions of contract for such services and goods, copies of which can be supplied upon request.
The Bid Team assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property via your access to, use of or browsing in the website or downloading of material, data, text or images.
By accessing this website, you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, The Bid Team shall in no event be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential damages), whether in an action of contract or tort, arising out of or in connection with:
- The information on the site or published by third parties referred to by a link from the site, and
- The performance or non-performance of the site itself.
Any communications or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Except as expressly permitted herein, you shall not engage in any act or assist any third party to engage in any act that The Bid Team at its sole discretion determine as prohibited. Such acts are:
- The coping transmit, distribute, sell, rent, lease transfer, reproduce, modify, adapt, enhance, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to derive source code, or create derivative works or competing products from, this website, services or documentation, or any software, source code or components that forms part of the website.
- Attempting to gain access or gaining access to data that is not intended for your use or for which access is not permitted.
- Breaching any website security measures.
- Using or accessing the website in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Using information accessed from this website for personal or business purposes (this is not an exhaustive list and is provided for guidance only)
The Bid Team reserves the right to terminate, restrict or deny use or website access for any use that The Bid Team deems as inappropriate. Access to the website is at The Bid Team’s sole discretion
This website complies with United Kingdom law only. The Bid Team will not accept responsibility for compliance with the laws of any other jurisdiction.