Cadent Gas Ltd are looking for a provider for a construction framework in Coventry valued at £743 million.
The successful tenderer will act as the construction management organisation (CMO) to manage the delivery of construction, operational activities and associated services within Cadent Gas Ltd North West network. The services provided by the CMO will comprise of:
- ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety/CDM regulations,
- Act as Construction (design and management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) principal designer (through the construction phase) and principal contractor and produce construction phase plans,
- manage the programme of works,
- undertake noticing,
- plant, equipment and material management,
- site management,
- management information and reporting,
- provision of labour if required to support Cadent through business incidents,
- manage, as appropriate, the process of procurement of Local Delivery Partners (LDP’s) and recommend engagement by Cadent. This may include, for example, the management of tender events using Cadent frameworks or a dynamic procurement system,
- manage the LDP’s delivery and performance,
- manage the payment process to LDP’s and recommend payment,
- customer engagement and management of customer performance,
- manage the ad hoc arrangement of any peripheral support services contracts related to the scope of service e.g. traffic management, purge and relight, and backfill and reinstatement.
the duration of the contract is 11 years.
The deadline for the submission of tenders is 06 November.
How can we help?
The Bid Team’s bidding experts have many years’ experience and proven records of successfully bidding into the public sector. To find out more about our success, you can visit our case studies page. Alternatively, fill out the form below to get in touch.