Stockton-On-Tees Borough Council is seeking providers for an Accommodation-based Housing Related Support Service framework. This contract is valued at a total of £5.55 million.
This framework is titled Accommodation-based Housing Related Support Service for Homeless Families and Complex Individuals and Young People Aged between 16 and 25. it is divided into the following lots:
- Lot 1: Tier 1- Adults: Most Complex 24 hr Service/Accommodation Based Housing Related Support
- Adults: Most complex 24 hr service/accommodation based housing related support for persons who are aged over 18 who have no access to existing universal and targeted provision.
- Lot 2: Tier 2- Adults Accommodation-based Housing Related Support
- Adults accommodation-based housing related support. Previous homelessness/rough sleeping, substance misuse/offending/mental health needs identified but individual is engaging with services at time of assessment. Some rent arrear issues, may include historic rent arrears but willing to engage in support around budgeting.
- Lot 3: Tier 3- Adults Dispersed Houses/Flats (Aim is to try to Seek Settled Accommodation for Client)
- Adults dispersed houses/flats (aim is to try to seek settled accommodation for client) Previous homelessness, rough sleeping but successful addressing of rent arrears issues. Some substance misuse/offending/mental health needs but engaging with services well. Clear situational homelessness e.g. relationship breakdown, move on from Home Office accommodation, asked to leave by family/friends, loss of private rented accommodation.
- Lot 4: Tier 1- Emergency Placement Accommodation (4 Week Max Stay)
- Rent guaranteed units for individuals where other options have been exhausted.
- Lot 5: Sit up ‘Out of Hours’ Adults Service
- Adults service 10 p.m.-9 a.m., access to shower, washer, snacks, hot drinks, ‘safe space’.
- Lot 6: Families: Maximise Stay Up to 28 Days
- Shared block accommodation specific for families or dispersed houses/flats.
- Lot 7: Young People Tier 1-2 Core Service 24 hours Accommodation-based Support Plus 1 Crash Pad
- 24 hours accommodation based support.
- Lot 8: Young People Tier 1-3 Dispersed Service 24 hours on Call Service with ‘Hub’ Building Base (plus 2 Crash Pads)
- Dispersed Service: 24 hours on Call Service with ‘Hub’ Building Base
The duration of the contract is three years with the option to extend for a further two years.
The deadline for the submission of tenders is 30 March.
How can we help?
The Bid Team’s bidding experts have many years’ experience and proven records of successfully bidding into the public sector. To find out more about our success, you can visit our case studies page. Alternatively, fill out the form below to get in touch.