Scottish Water are looking for a provider for an engineering contract for the whole of Scotland valued at £56m.
The service will include, but not limited to the following:
- The proactive and reactive location of leaks on all types of water mains and fittings, communication pipes and supply pipes, of any material or diameter through utilising the full range of leakage detection techniques available and to include the identification of all unaccounted water usage,
- The mobilisation of skilled and fully equipped detection resources to work effectively with the regional leakage managers and other delivery partners,
- Provision of highly skilled leakage detection staff to include two man, single man teams and technical support,
- Provide accurate and timely flow of information to and from sites using mobile communications to minimise travel time,
- Provide, manage and maintain vehicles and equipment to deliver the service,
- Maintenance, design and weekly supply of comprehensive Leakage performance indicators (LPI’s),
- The delivery of services beyond detection work. This type of work may include assisting the installation and optimisation of DMAs, major incidents such as large burst or wide scale low pressure problems,
- Provide Innovative Leakage Detection Solutions.
The duration of the contract is 5 years, with the option to extend for a further 3 x 12 month periods at SW’s sole discretion.
The deadline for the submission of tenders is 11 November.
How can we help?
The Bid Team’s bidding experts have many years’ experience and proven records of successfully bidding into the public sector. To find out more about our success, you can visit our case studies page. Alternatively, fill out the form below to get in touch.