The NHS Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group are seeking a provider for a health framework valued at £29.68 million.
NHS Brighton and Hove CCG would like to commission an all age primary care mental health service comprising of IAPT, adult well-being and children and young people well-being services. The CCG has the following ambitions for the service that it wishes to commission:
- A community-based range of evidence based therapeutic and clinical interventions to support people and their families (where appropriate) with mild and moderate mental health conditions;
- services that meet nationally mandated targets as listed above and adheres to national guidance on effective IAPT services and outcomes;
- services that meet local outcomes and targets and adheres to best practice and evidence based treatment;
- services that can offer a range of interventions to people with a variety of more complex needs and risks (including those with long term conditions and neuro-developmental presentations) but do not meet the criteria for more specialist mental health services;
- services that work in partnership with other providers of mental health services in the system across the city; and
- a range of complementary services to support people to self-manage, promote their resilience and improve their well-being.
The contract will run for a period of 3 years commencing on 1 June 2020 with option to extend for 2 further years.
Those wishing to take part must submit tenders by 11 November 2019.
How can we help?
The Bid Team’s bidding experts have many years’ experience and proven records of successfully bidding into the public sector. To find out more about our success, you can visit our case studies page. Alternatively, fill out the form below to get in touch.