The Regeneration and Business Directorate of Central Bedfordshire Council has initiated a procurement framework worth £40m. The purpose of this wide framework is for the Directorate to learn from best practice and commission technical expertise to support the council’s agenda in Central Bedfordshire.
The proposed framework is composed of the following 6 lots covering the breadth of the directorate:
- Economic development, regeneration and pace delivery:
- Economic development strategies for inward investment and business growth
- Economic and demography analysis including forecasting
- Bid writing, appraisals and economic impact assessments
- Stakeholder engagement
- Housing and commercial financial modelling:
- Development appraisals
- Viability research and analysis
- Specialist planning advice:
- Gypsy and traveller
- Capacity studies
- Greenbelt review
- Sustainability appraisal
- Heritage impact assessments
- Landscape visual impact assessments
- Employment functional, economic market area study and employment land review
- Planning and development management:
- Planning application and appeal support
- Planning application validation support
- Planning enforcement support
- Process improvement and redesign
- Business engagement, events management and promotion:
- Management and delivery of events, including logistics, attendance, exhibitors, sponsorship, guest speakers, school and employer engagement, risk assessment and health and safety
- Marketing and promotion using both conventional and social media campaigns
- Writing press releases and producing case studies
- Website design, maintenance and hosting
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system – design, maintenance and hosting
- Property database collection service and portal – host, provide, refresh and carry out maintenance
- Cartographer service – design, host and maintenance
- Land drainage, specialist design and checking support:
- Provision of specialist flood risk management advice
- Specialist support in respect of building regulations compliance
The duration of given contracts will be 48 months.
The current deadline for receipt on tenders or requests to participate is 12th July 2019.
The Bid Team has a strong reputation for helping clients win contracts across areas of the public sector normally difficult to access. To find out more about how we can help you tailor the winning bid, get in touch today.
How can we help?
The Bid Team’s bidding experts have many years’ experience and proven records of successfully bidding into the public sector. To find out more about our success, you can visit our case studies page. Alternatively, fill out the form below to get in touch.