South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust are looking for a provider for an ambulance conversion services framework valued at £500 million.
This tender is divided into 11 lots. These lots are as follows:
- Lot 1: supply/conversion of accident and emergency vehicles of a box body construction
- Lot 2: supply/conversion of accident and emergency vehicles of a van conversion construction
- Lot 3: supply of rapid response vehicles (based on a car construction)
- Lot 4: supply/conversion of patient transport vehicles (including multi patient and stretcher variations)
- Lot 5: supply/conversion of wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Lot 6: supply of ambulance service support vehicles, other specialist vehicles and vehicle refurbishment and/or body remounts
- Lot 7: provision of lease finance of ambulance and specialist vehicles and related equipment
- Lot 8: provision of vehicle maintenance management and maintenance provision of ambulance and specialist vehicles
- Lot 9: provision of contract hire of ambulance and specialist vehicles
- Lot 10: short term hire of vehicles
- Lot 11: Microsoft® software and services lease facilities
The duration of the framework is four years and is not subject to renewal.
The time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate is 06 December.
How can we help?
The Bid Team’s bidding experts have many years’ experience and proven records of successfully bidding into the public sector. To find out more about our success, you can visit our case studies page. Alternatively, fill out the form below to get in touch.