Both public and private sector organisations are seeking to make efficiency savings in the operation of their facilities by outsourcing the whole of the facilities operations or just part of it.
Support service bids are run under OJEU regulations for public bodies and under different procurement processes for the private sector. The critical factors when producing these tenders is the Health and Safety of all the facility users. The bid should therefore reflect staff management policies and a drive to zero Health and Safety incidents.
- £400m bid to operate HMP Birmingham including all FM components
- £500m bid to operate HMP Oakwood including all FM components
- Restructuring of the bid process for London-wide cleaning company
- £1b of orders from bidding onto and through the schools building programme
- Recruitment of bidding teams for 2 national FM companies.